- Dealing with Doubters goo.gl/AxZ9E via @MarkBlackSpeaks 2 days ago
- Take Responsibility for Your Own Success goo.gl/Ir0vP via @MarkBlackSpeaks 3 days ago
- 5 Success Secrets I Learned from 5 Year Old goo.gl/MykUY via @MarkBlackSpeaks 1 week ago
- Just got back from the ASBP Obesity Conference in San Diego. @Great info to come! wp.me/s2GoHj-421 1 month ago
- Dear Scale: It’s Not Me, It’s You. wp.me/p2GoHj-6x 3 months ago
Keep Weight Off For Life
Hi! I'm Linda. I've been an RN for over 20 years and I have spent most of my life struggling with my weight. I was obese, thoroughly food-addicted, and felt like it was something I would never overcome.
Despite years of self-blame and sometimes loathing, I managed to overcome my disease and lost 110 pounds in 8 1/2 months. I have been maintaining that weight loss for more than 4 years and now work to help others acheive their health and weight loss goals.
I have been where you are and have walked in your shoes. Believe me, if I can do it, so can you! If I had more time with my clients, these are the things I would say...
Tagsalcohol American Society of Bariatric Physicians anger ASBP bariatrician bariatric physicians binge eating Blog Blood sugar Carbohydrate clothes cravings crisis diet Fat fear health Insulin Insulin resistance jealous Jimmy Moore letting go magnesium mental-health mood Motivation overeat pediatric obesity pediatric task force Photograph PMS quotes regret saboteurs Self-Esteem self help self sabotage Serotonin stress tipping-point weekend weight loss weight maintenance YouTube Zig Ziglar